The Internet is chock-full of spying solutions for smartphones. Simply Google: “How to spy on phones,” and you’ll get loads of results, often riddled with products and methods that are either ineffective, scams, or downright malicious. However, in this article, we’ll be reviewing a long-standing spy app that has been tried and proved over time. TheOneSpy is a turn-key spy solution that has helped millions of users worldwide gain unfettered but ethical access to critical information from other’s phones.
In this review, we’ll closely examine the key features of the TheOneSpy app and how they can serve your phone surveillance needs. Don’t take our word for it – we’ll show you how to try out all these features for yourself in a jiffy, whether on an Android or iPhone. You also don’t have to worry about your cover. The app’s decidedly inconspicuous design keeps it under the radar in the target phone, ensuring that your monitoring activities remain invisible. Read on to find out more about how the TheOneSpy app can help you monitor a target phone.
TheOneSpy App Review: Key Specs, Mode of Operation
TheOneSpy is a top-draw app that packs a punch of high-tech monitoring and parental control features. It gives you instant access to a vast range of phone data in real-time, allowing you to keep abreast of your target’s phone activities anywhere, anytime. With a click of a few buttons, you can quickly find what your target is doing on their smartphone anytime, whether they’re using an Android phone or an iPhone.
Some key features of TheOneSpy include:
- Social Media Monitoring: The app covers the target’s phone activities on nearly every popular social media platform, including WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, Line, Hangouts, Telegram, Tumblr, Tinder, Kik, and Viber.
- SMS Monitoring: Gain full access to the contents of incoming and outgoing SMS. You can also check for additional information on each SMS, including the timestamps, the sender/receiver’s contact details, and lots more.
- Phone/VoIP Calls: An advanced spying feature that records incoming and outgoing phone calls, as well as the Internet, calls over several social media platforms, from WhatsApp to Facebook, Line, Viber, Skype, Snapchat, and others. Besides this, the app also allows you to keep track of your target’s contact list.
- Remote Phone Screen Recording: Activate this feature in real-time to get real-time screenshots of the target’s phone activities.
- Remote Sound Recording: Turn on the target phone’s microphone remotely to listen to their conversations and other sound clues from their environment.
- GPS Tracker: You can also easily view details of the previous and current locations of your target.
- Browser History Monitoring: Keep track of all the web pages your target visits on their browsers.
- Remote Control Capabilities: You can use this feature to control apps on the target’s phone, from blocking to adjusting their accessibility remotely at any time based on your discretion.
If you’re looking for a safe and secure way to monitor the activity of your children, spouse or employees, then mSpy may be the perfect solution. Not only is it one of the top-rated cell phone monitoring systems available, but it also has the added benefit of being completely undetectable. Through its unique spyware technology, mSpy gives users a wide variety of options for keeping track of their targeted devices. This includes not just tracking calls and messages, but also tracking emails and app activity as well.
How to Use TheOneSpy on Android?
You can deploy many of the features above to spy on Android phones without any complex technical requirements. The app works on non-jailbroken Android phones, though jailbreaking enables many other features of the app.
Here’re the simple steps involved in deploying the TheOneSpy app to monitor an Android phone:
Step 1: Register an Account and Pick a Suitable Package.
Head over to TheOneSpy’s official website and sign up for your account, and then choose a suitable subscription package. After completing the transaction, you’ll be sent a confirmation email with all the details of the transaction, your user credentials, as well as the installation steps.
Step 2: Install TheOneSpy on the Target Android Phone.
This step requires you to handle the target phone physically, but for no more than just a few minutes.
- Open a browser on the target phone (preferably Chrome, Firefox, or Opera), and then copy/paste the installation URL you were given in your confirmation email.
- When you open this link, it‘ll automatically initiate the download of the TOS download.apk file.
- Run the downloaded file and then enter the unique “activation key” in your confirmation email.
- That’s it. The app will then disappear into the phone’s background and begin sending out copies of the phone’s data to your user dashboard.
How to Use TheOneSpy on iPhone?
You can also deploy many of the key features of the TheOneSpy app on an iPhone without jailbreaking the phone. It’s even easier to use TheOneSpy on iPhone compared to Androids because you’ll probably not need physical access to the target phone – except if you need to get their iCloud credentials or disable two-factor authentication. You can monitor your target’s phone activities by merely gaining access to the phone data synced to their iCloud account. For this, you need their iCloud credentials, and you also need to ensure that two-factor authentication doesn’t prevent you from logging into the user’s iCloud account without raising suspicion.
Hence, if you wish to monitor an iPhone using TheOneSpy, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download and Install TheOneSpy on Your Phone.
As with deploying TheOneSpy on Android, you need to sign up for an account and purchase a subscription package on the app’s official website. You’ll then be able to set up the app on your phone with the instructions in your confirmation email.
Step 2: Enter the Target Phone’s iCloud Credentials.
When you run the app, you’ll find a “Sync iCloud” button on the home page, which will take you to a page where you can key in your target’s iCloud credentials. As stated earlier, you need to ensure that iCloud syncing is enabled on the target phone and two-factor authentication disabled.
Step 3: Start Monitoring Your Target iPhone
Once you enter the target’s correct iCloud credentials, you can sit back and begin monitoring your target’s phone activities conveniently anywhere, anytime.
The Neat, Crisp Dashboard of TheOneSpy
All the phone data you need from a target phone are available on your user dashboard. The dashboard is neat, crisp, and highly intuitive, allowing you easily find any particular data point whenever you need to. Each phone data category is clearing labeled to allow you to identify and access any particular data point quickly.
Is TheOneSpy Undetectable?
Your target will never suspect that there is a spy app lurking under the hood of their phone, constantly siphoning every data their phone generates. The app’s inconspicuous operations do not generate graphics or any form of data that might be picked up by the target phone’s display – app icons on the home page, app menu, or app manager in the phone’s settings. Neither does it use up any significant amount of phone data – from battery charge to processing power, memory, and data.
TheOneSpy is a top-notch spy app that’s right at your fingertips. It is designed to help anyone carry out ethical spying campaigns regardless of their technical expertise. You can set up the app and start monitoring your target without ever breaking a sweat or raising the slightest suspicion.